Seeking land for small stewardship community with 2 or more lots or ability to partition but keep together under one stewardship organization.
Our goals include:
- Well with good GPD and quality testing.
- Surface water (creek, river, lake, ponds)
- Some existing infrastructure. Open to building from scratch if location is right.
- Existing multiple lots
- NOT open pasture. Woodland clearings are fine, but forest, trees or existing orchards are important.
Permaculture gardening and farming in Oregon and Orcas Island, WA
- Farming Apprentice Bullock Permaculture Farm
- Rotational Grazing (sheep, cattle, chickens) Orcas Island
- Farm Management @ Orcasong Farm, Orcas Island, WA
Starting up herbal/medicinal/mushroom production gardens + small scale production facilities alongside establishing an educational entity for medicinal herbs & mushrooms. Production of fruit, nuts and berries for homestead purposes and events held on the land.
We're interested in a site that will allow for legal events and retreats to be held onsite - so that long-term, the site is a living community of stewardship along with some scale of education and wellness retreat.
At least one existing house or cabin onsite with the concept of building more permitted housing as zoning will allow in the future.
To contact a land seeker, you must first create a land listing and have it approved by our staff. Thank you.