Seeking Creative Partnership or Lease of 12 acres with shop with highway traffic in Boring, Oregon


18 acre parcel of land on Highway 212 in Boring Oregon, has 12 fenced acres available for farming. Property includes free standing garage and separate free standing shop—both with 3-phase power. Water available. Property has pond, seasonal stream, and some wooded areas. Great location for farm stand.

Owner’s Short Term Vision for the Property

Lease different portions of property to complimentary uses.

Owner’s Long Term Vision for the Property

Property to be sold for development in 15 years.

Current Use

Tenant lives in house on land

Available Water / Irrigation

Boring Water District available at property line.

Buildings and Structures Available for Farm Use

Barn, shop, garage, possible pole barn or greenhouse could be built.

Any Restrictions That Could Limit Agricultural Production


Locations of land listings on map are not necessarily exact. Many are located on the nearest town or city.
County: Clackamas

Farm Basics

Total Acreage: 18

Acreage Available to Landseeker: 12

Date Property is Available: September 30, 2020

Possible Business Arrangements: Lease with option to purchase, Lease for cash, Partnership

Lease Rate / Price: Negotiable

Date when this listing was created: October 1, 2020

Farming Practices

Current Farming Practices:

Farming Practices Allowed: Certified Organic, Organic, Not Certified, Biodynamic, Dry Farming, Season Extension, Conventional, Other

Agriculture Types Suitable: Beans, Bees, Berries, Cattle, Dairy, Fiber Animals, Flowers, Goats, Hay, Herbs, Hogs, Horses, Mushrooms, Nursery Stock, Nuts, Orchard/Fruit, Pasture, Poultry, Rabbits, Sheep, Vegetables, Vineyard, Other

Farm Details

Housing Available? No

Water Available? Yes

Property Fenced? Yes

Land Holder Interested in Mentoring Land Seeker? No

To contact a land holder, you must first fill out a land seeker profile and have it approved by our staff. Thank you.