Partnership in Farming up to 180 acres of Hemp!!


Partnership of up to 180 acres to grow Hemp! There is housing available and multiple huge barns for drying and processing. I have multiple Greenhouses fully loaded. There are water rights, There are 3 Wells on the property one has 200+ gpm, The land owns 25% of the water coming off cotton wood Creek. There is flood rights, there are 2 large holding ponds with irrigation ditches. It is an Organic Farm. This is a rare find!!!! I am an experienced cannabis grower. Thank you for reading this add and talk soon. Please respond asap as time is of the essence!! This property has great opportunity to grow over the years!! 541-690-6539 or 541-625-3776

Owner’s Short Term Vision for the Property

Start a Partnership in the Hemp field

Owner’s Long Term Vision for the Property

expand over the years and have a successful business to provide for many families

Current Use


Available Water / Irrigation

Water rights of over 100 years. 25% of water off of cotton wood creek belongs to the property, There are 3 wells with one of 200 gpm. 2 holding ponds with irrigation ditches throughout land.

Soil Type / Quality

good organic

Buildings and Structures Available for Farm Use

multiple large buildings. Large Greenhouses fully equip.

Farm Equipment Available for Use, Sale or Lease

backhoe, frontend loader, excavator

Locations of land listings on map are not necessarily exact. Many are located on the nearest town or city.
County: Jackson

Farm Basics

Total Acreage: 200

Acreage Available to Landseeker: 180

Date Property is Available: March 22, 2019

Possible Business Arrangements: Partnership

Lease Rate / Price: negotiable

Date when this listing was created: March 22, 2019

Farming Practices

Current Farming Practices: Certified Organic

Farming Practices Allowed: Certified Organic

Agriculture Types Suitable: Other

Farm Details

Housing Available? Yes

Water Available? Yes

Property Fenced? Yes

Land Holder Interested in Mentoring Land Seeker? Yes

To contact a land holder, you must first fill out a land seeker profile and have it approved by our staff. Thank you.