SOUTHERN OREGON HEMP FARM
AS AN OPERATING HEMP FARM, THE PROPERTY OFFERS THE FOLLOWING
• 125 acres of EFU-zoned land—approximately 40 acres are currently utilized for Industrial Hemp grow;
the remaining land is timbered and available for harvest
• A spring-fed water retention pond with a 750,000 to 1 million gallon capacity
• Water and irrigation rights in the process of being approved
• Three on-property wells
• Four water tanks—
two 2,500 gallon tanks and two 1,000 gallon tanks (7,000 gallons)
• One 5,000 sq ft shop/warehouse building
• Three in-place septic fields
• A 5 bedroom, 3 bath, single family residence measuring approximately 5,440 sq ft
• Two on-site manufactured homes utilized for harvest laborers
Soil report and elevation map are available upon request.
To sell the property to an industrial hemp grower
Long term vision, to see this industrial hemp farm become successful
Spring feed 750K-to-1M gallon retention pond. Water irrigation rights in process of approval. Three on property wells.
Soil report available for review
One 5/3 single family home; two harvest laborer mfg homes; one 5K sq.ft. shop/workshop
To contact a land holder, you must first fill out a land seeker profile and have it approved by our staff. Thank you.