For lease:1-4 acres in Upper Hood River Valley.


I’m looking to lease a small farmhouse adjacent to pastures (and possibly aerable land) to a person or couple who want to share/lease beautiful land under the mighty presence of Mt Hood.

The monthly rent for the house will be $1600/month. Use/lease of the land is negotiable. I’m open to creative ideas about how my land could be farmed and would gladly give the hard-working (as am I) fair share in profitability.

The property has water rights (with a primitive irrigation system), fencing (needs work), small pole barn with a couple stalls. I have a nice little Kubota to share. My house is very close to the rental house.

Life is wonderful out here! Come share the beauty!

Owner’s Short Term Vision for the Property

In need of a tenant for a country house.

Owner’s Long Term Vision for the Property

Berry, mushroom production, but small scale animal husbandry is attractive too.

Current Use

Horse pasture

Available Water / Irrigation

Farmers irrigation district

Soil Type / Quality

Not sure

Buildings and Structures Available for Farm Use

Small barn with stalls

Farm Equipment Available for Use, Sale or Lease

Some tools and tractor.

Any Restrictions That Could Limit Agricultural Production

Rural residential

Locations of land listings on map are not necessarily exact. Many are located on the nearest town or city.
County: Hood River

Farm Basics

Total Acreage: 6

Acreage Available to Landseeker: 1-4

Date Property is Available: June 1, 2021

Possible Business Arrangements: Lease for cash, Lease for trade, Partnership

Lease Rate / Price: Negotiable

Date when this listing was created: March 31, 2021

Farming Practices

Current Farming Practices: Conventional

Farming Practices Allowed: Conventional

Agriculture Types Suitable: Beans, Bees, Berries, Cattle, Flowers, Goats, Grain, Hogs, Horses, Mushrooms, Pasture, Poultry, Vegetables

Farm Details

Housing Available? Yes

Water Available? Yes

Property Fenced? Yes

Land Holder Interested in Mentoring Land Seeker? No

To contact a land holder, you must first fill out a land seeker profile and have it approved by our staff. Thank you.