5- to 20-acre high productivity irrigated farm land, great for hemp!
FARM LAND INFO
– Field located just north of 39570 Higbee Rd, NE, Albany, OR (I-5 frontage for farm visibility)
– Mapped as Newberg Fine Sandy Loam soil type ranked by a 1960s OSU study as 97 out of 100 in irrigated productivity
– Tenant farmer to use only organic farming practices (e.g. OMRI- or USDA- certified organic inputs)
– Tenant farmer to get pre-approval from on-site farm acting manager for all soil inputs (whether direct to soil, via irrigation/fertigation, or otherwise) and plant sprays, with the understanding that the manager can deny approval for anything that in his view could compromise in any way the USDA organic certification process (on track to be USDA organic certified by August 2021)
– Irrigation/fertigation (via injection nozzle at main pump) is currently set up in 5 acre sections, though getting the irrigation pump to work on sections smaller than 10 acres (i.e., 2x 5 acre sections at a time) will require modification of the current irrigation pump, which can be done as a term in the lease
– Shared utilities costs for irrigation/fertigation (the irrigation pump has its own meter)
– On-site hemp biomass dryer available for rent as needed
– Farm land only, does not include any structures or residences
$6,000 per 5-acre farm land per year ($500 / month for 5-acres)
$12,000 per 10-acre farm land per year ($1000 / month for 10-acres)
$1,500 security deposit per 5-acre farm or $3,000 security deposit per 10-acre farm
Months 1 through 6 of lease to be paid up front, months 7 through 12 may be paid monthly
USDA-certified organic hemp farm
Hemp with organic farming practices
Ample well water available
Newberg Fine Sandy Loam soil type ranked by a 1960s OSU study as 97 out of 100 in irrigated productivity
On-site hemp dryer available for rent. Other farm equipment may be available for rent.
To contact a land holder, you must first fill out a land seeker profile and have it approved by our staff. Thank you.