Job Description: We are seeking dedicated and hardworking individuals to join our team in establishing and maintaining a new lavender farm. This is an exciting opportunity for those who have a passion for agriculture and an interest in cultivating lavender. As a farm worker, you will be involved in various tasks related to lavender cultivation, including planting, harvesting, and general farm maintenance.
- Planting lavender crops according to established guidelines.
- Assisting with soil preparation and amending as needed.
- Operating farm machinery, including tractors and tillers.
- Installing and maintaining irrigation systems.
- Harvesting lavender at the appropriate times.
- Pruning lavender plants to encourage healthy growth.
- Weeding and general maintenance of the lavender fields.
- Following safety protocols and guidelines.
- Previous experience in agriculture or farming is preferred but not required.
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks in various weather conditions.
- Willingness to learn and follow established farming practices.
- Strong work ethic and reliability.
- Flexibility in adapting to the needs of a growing lavender farm.
- Competitive hourly wage based on experience.
- Opportunities for training and skill development.
- Work in a collaborative and supportive team environment.
- Gain hands-on experience in lavender cultivation.