To apply for a job, you must first sign up for the site.
COMPENSATION: This is a full-time, exempt position. The compensation package includes up to $46K ($36k base salary plus profit sharing on new accounts), workers compensation coverage. This position may require periodic work outside of regular business hours.
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES (other duties may be assigned)
● Develops, designs and executes annual marketing and communication plans to attract customers and create a clear identity for TerraSol Organics with the public.
●Ensures the organization’s long-term financial health by developing and maintaining accurate and comprehensive financial tracking and reporting systems, policies, and procedures.
● Collaborate on future packaging design that increases TerraSol Organic’s sustainability, focus on reducing plastic and other wasteful materials from the supply chain.
● Drives all aspects of Grant writing and reporting activities.
● Establish and maintain certifications: Organic, GAPS, any future industry required.
● Create metrics and KPIs for project evaluation and assessment.
● Acts as principal spokesperson, negotiator, liaison, and advocate with other organizations, outside vendors, partners, and government agencies.
● Oversees the hiring, training, workflow, retention, performance appraisals, and professional development of staff.
● Assumes leadership of staff in the development and implementation of strategic plans for marketing, finance, grant writing, and communications.
● Conducts regular staff meetings and oversees as the administrative liaison with accountant and HR partner for staff payroll, timesheets, and month-end invoicing.
● Maintains CRM software administration and website.
SKILLS, COMPETENCIES, AND QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
● Bachelor’s degree in business administration or marketing.
● Self driven and able to work independently. Timely with meeting work commitments.
● Strong writing and communications skills with attention to details.
● Demonstrated understanding of financial management, reporting and budgetary oversight.
● Demonstrated ability to secure and maintain grants.
● Strong public presence with the ability to communicate and inspire people internally and externally.
● Ability to anticipate future trends and consequences accurately showing broad knowledge and perspective.
● Proven ability to address setbacks, troubleshoot issues, and seamlessly direct multiple priorities at the same time.
● Intermediate Skills in computer and social media, including Microsoft Office (word, excel, power point), Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, MailChimp, Zoom, Instagram, Facebook and with training maintain CRM software and update company website.
TerraSol Organics is a multifaceted certified organic farm dedicated to growing nutrient dense fruits and vegetables, propagating spring nursery starts, and providing wholesome family experiences on farm at our fall festival. TerraSol Organics has a 10-year history of growing microgreens. The organization has steadily grown over the years and currently attends three outdoor markets, sells to about 16 restaurants, and has product available in over 20 regional grocery stores. TerraSol Organics envisions a broad “brand recognition” and presence throughout grocery stores in the Pacific Northwest. They have just been awarded a grant which is focused on market expansion and updated packaging.