Stewardship, lease, creative solution, for land outside Portland


26 acre property outside of Estacada, Or.  Forest land with large fenced area for small scale growing, 1/2-1 acre, possibly more.  Looking for someone to live on land, help steward and control invasive species, contribute to overall health of the land, while doing your own growing experiment, organic practices only.  Property elevation is approx 1500 ft, and really more of a wildlife sanctuary, which could limit growing options, and not ideal for animals, other than pets. Seeking some rent/lease, plus some care taking.  Someone with their own tiny house or trailer would be the best fit for now.  There is a yurt on the property that could potentially be used temporarily, and a house that still needs a lot of work, but will eventually be rentable.  I live there part time, so looking for a good fit, possible future community.

Owner’s Short Term Vision for the Property

Stewardship, care, some income coming in to develop.

Owner’s Long Term Vision for the Property


Current Use

Not currently being used. wild, overgrown.

Available Water / Irrigation


Soil Type / Quality


Buildings and Structures Available for Farm Use


Locations of land listings on map are not necessarily exact. Many are located on the nearest town or city.
County: Clackamas

Farm Basics

Total Acreage: 26

Acreage Available to Landseeker: 1/2-1+

Date Property is Available: August 18, 2018

Possible Business Arrangements: Lease for cash, Other

Date when this listing was created: August 21, 2018

Farming Practices

Current Farming Practices: Certified Organic, Organic, Not Certified, Biodynamic, Dry Farming, Season Extension, Conventional

Farming Practices Allowed: Certified Organic, Organic, Not Certified, Biodynamic, Dry Farming, Season Extension, Conventional, Other

Agriculture Types Suitable: Beans, Bees, Berries, Flowers, Herbs, Orchard/Fruit, Vegetables, Vineyard, Other

Farm Details

Housing Available? No

Water Available? Yes

Property Fenced? Yes

Land Holder Interested in Mentoring Land Seeker? No

To contact a land holder, you must first fill out a land seeker profile and have it approved by our staff. Thank you.