Leasing 8-15 Acres in Dundee Hills for Local Vineyard
- 22.5 acres on NE Niederberger Rd.
- Located just below Winderlea Vineyard & Dusky Goose Winery
- Soil profile is Woodburn Silt Loam & Wapato Silty Clay Loam
- Elevation on property ranges from about 150ft – 250ft
- Hess Creek runs through the middle of the property with water rights
- There are about 15 acres that would be most ideal for growing:
- 2 south-sloping (12%-20%) acres of Woodburn Silt Loam
- 6 south-sloping (0% – 3%) acres of Wapato Silty Clay Loam
- 7 flat acres of Woodburn Silt Loam
Owner’s Short Term Vision for the Property
young vineyard, new lavender farm
Owner’s Long Term Vision for the Property
Vineyard, lavender farm, tasting room, event space, local shop for agricultural products
We are not currently utilizing the land.
Available Water / Irrigation
Hess Creek available for all acres leased
Soil Type / Quality
Woodburn Silt Loam & Wapato Silty Clay Loam
Buildings and Structures Available for Farm Use
Large shop available for storage.
Farm Equipment Available for Use, Sale or Lease
Will have a 40 - 60 hp tractor available to rent.
Any Restrictions That Could Limit Agricultural Production
- Exclusive Farm Use
- Water Rights
Locations of land listings on map are not necessarily exact. Many are located on the nearest town or city.
Total Acreage: 22.5
Acreage Available to Landseeker: 8-15
Date Property is Available: June 8, 2017
Possible Business Arrangements: Lease-to-own, Lease with option to purchase, Lease for cash, Partnership
Lease Rate / Price: negotiable
Date when this listing was created:
June 8, 2017
Current Farming Practices: , , , , ,
Farming Practices Allowed: Certified Organic, Organic, Not Certified, Biodynamic, Dry Farming, Season Extension, Conventional, Other
Agriculture Types Suitable: Vineyard
Housing Available? No
Water Available? Yes
Property Fenced? Yes
Land Holder Interested in Mentoring Land Seeker? No