$10.50/hr; Part-time, seasonal.
Number of positions available: 2
Start Date: 3 January 2018 (possibly sooner if available). Seasonal through March or April 2018.
- Prep seed packets and labels.
- Methodically fill seed packets manually with exceptional precision, care and efficiency.
- Quickly pick and pack orders with meticulous attention to detail.
- Other duties as assigned to support general production goals, which may include seed work outdoors.
- Exceptionally high attention to detail while maintaining proficiency and efficiency in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be competent in performing basic mental math quickly and accurately (addition/subtraction in grams/ounces).
- Communicates openly with and accepts feedback from team members to improve efficiency and achieve high levels of quality and accuracy.
- Ability to lift, carry and maneuver up to 40lbs.
- Prior experience in, or knowledge of production, packing, assembly preferred but not required.
- Flexibility in work schedule depending on seasonal workload.
- Position requires sitting or standing for long periods of time in our cold seed room/office.
- Work will be done in close proximity to other employees.
- Must be able to tolerate a cat-friendly environment.
- For further details about the company culture at Adaptive Seeds, and the qualities we’re looking for in a teammate, please see the ‘Job Opportunities’ page of our website: www.adaptiveseeds.com/job-opportunities/